In a recent post we introduced diversity pioneer, practitioner and speaker, Dr. Anita Rowe. Today, we provide a sample of her background and speaking expertise, and the contributions she’s made to corporations, leaders, educators, students and youth across the world.
Anita Rowe, Ph.D. is a recognized speaker on Global & Domestic Diversity. She is a widely published author, haven written a number of books on diversity and created over 300 activities and training tools upon which to draw. Anita has been recognized both professionally (ASTD Trainer of the Year) and as an author (SHRM Book of Year).
Anita co-founded the Global Diversity Roundtable, as well as the Emotional Intelligence & Diversity Institute. She has been helping organizations as a partner in the firm Gardenswartz & Rowe since 1980, providing diversity and inclusion consulting and training for a variety of national and global clients, helping them manage diverse staff, build intercultural understanding, develop productive and cohesive work teams and create productive, inclusive and harmonious work environments.
Anita has spoken on topics including:
- “Diversity & Inclusion: What, Why, How”
- “Making Diversity a Culture of Inclusion”
- “Emotional Intelligence & Diversity: Capturing the Power of Emotions”
- “Diverse Teams At Work: Leverage Differences”
- “Leading with Emotional Intelligence”
- “Emotional Intelligence & Diversity for Teams: Pressing the Reset Button”
- “What It Takes: Can Women Have It All”
- Diversity Speaker in Focus: Dr. Anita Rowe
- Diversity Speaker in Focus: Dr. Lee Gardenswartz
- Diversity Speaker in Action: Dr. Lee Gardenswartz
- Diversity Speaker in Focus: Dr. Jorge Cherbosque
- Diversity Speaker in Action: Dr. Jorge Cherbosque
- What is Emotional Intelligence? What is Emotional Intelligence & Diversity?
- How Important is Emotional Intelligence? What are the Benefits of Emotional Intelligence & Diversity?
- Emotional Intelligence Business Case: Leadership Predictor and a Pathway to Success
- Essential Emotional Intelligence Skills: Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence: A Key Determinant of Leadership Success
Looking for speakers for upcoming training events or commemorative months?
To learn more about Dr. Rowe and her background, the type of clients She’s worked with, and see her in action, speaking on topics related to the workplace, diversity, the framework of Emotional Intelligence and relationships – go to Anita’s Speaker page.
Since the launch of the speakers group last year, our speakers have given keynotes and presented at successful events for Fortune 500 companies on topics ranging from harnessing the power of generational diversity, to valuing diversity, to the essence of emotional intelligence and diversity. We connect high quality, reputable, and inspiring speakers with clients who are providing their talent, leadership and stakeholders with impactful and transformative diversity and leadership development events.
When you and your team are planning for upcoming development/training events, commemorative months, and ERG events, we can help your organization identify the right speakers or workshop presenters, and support impactful and transformational experiences for all. Whether the organizational focus is on connecting diversity efforts to the business, leadership development, recruitment/talent acquisition, retention or engaging middle management, for example, we want to help support impactful, personal and transformational experiences for all.
Learn More Here: NEGRON Consulting Speakers
Contact Us Here For: Help Planning Your Event or Program, Speaker Availability & To Get Ideas