In a recent post we introduced diversity pioneer, practitioner and speaker, Dr. Jorge Cherbosque. Today, we provide a sample of his background and speaking expertise, and the contributions he’s made to corporations, leaders, educators, students and youth across the world.
Jorge has directed the UCLA Staff and Faculty Consultation and Counseling Center for the past 20 years. Additionally, for over two decades he has been a speaker, trainer, and consultant for various Fortune 500 companies as well as a resource over the past 17 years for the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), World Presidents Organization (WPO), and Young Entrepeneurs Organization (YEO).
A highly interactive and engaging speaker, Dr. Cherbosque’s approach is geared toward four different but interrelated goals: attendees receive at least one practical idea that they can apply to their family and home life; one practical idea that they can apply to their work life; and one practical idea for their self development. The fourth goal is to create an environment of safety and joy because he believes that is how real learning best occurs.
Jorge has spoken on topics including:
- “Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace”
- “Taking the Difficulty Out of Differences: Emotional Intelligence and Diversity”
- “Moving from the Ordinary to the Extraordinary”
- “Emotional Intelligence in Sales & Marketing”
- “Radiating Possibility”
- “Emotional Intelligence as a Leadership Skill that Inspires Heart and Soul Commitment”
- “Raising Emotionally Intelligent Children”
- “Stress without Distress”
- “Extraordinary Workplaces”
- “The Courage to Change: The Transformative Power of Emotions”
- “The Visionary Life”
- “Thank God it’s Friday to Thank God I’m Here”
- “Using Self Governance”
This is a short video segment of a presentation on Emotional Intelligence where Jorge is speaking on the idea of resiliency as a component to how we deal with change, our ability to overcome a setback and its role in the framework of being an individual with Emotional Intelligence.
- Diversity Speaker in Focus: Dr. Jorge Cherbosque
- Diversity Speaker in Focus: Dr. Anita Rowe
- Diversity Speaker in Action: Dr. Anita Rowe
- Diversity Speaker in Focus: Dr. Lee Gardenswartz
- Diversity Speaker in Action: Dr. Lee Gardenswartz
- What is Emotional Intelligence? What is Emotional Intelligence & Diversity?
- How Important is Emotional Intelligence? What are the Benefits of Emotional Intelligence & Diversity?
- Emotional Intelligence Business Case: Leadership Predictor and a Pathway to Success
- Essential Emotional Intelligence Skills: Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence: A Key Determinant of Leadership Success
Looking for speakers for upcoming training events or commemorative months?
To learn more about Dr. Cherbosque and his background, the type of clients he’s worked with, and see him in action, speaking on topics related to the workplace, diversity, the framework of Emotional Intelligence and relationships – go to Jorge’s Speaker’s page.
Since the launch of the speakers group last year, our speakers have given keynotes and presented at successful events for Fortune 500 companies on topics ranging from harnessing the power of generational diversity, to valuing diversity, to the essence of emotional intelligence and diversity. We connect high quality, reputable, and inspiring speakers with clients who are providing their talent, leadership and stakeholders with impactful and transformative diversity and leadership development events.
When you and your team are planning for upcoming development/training events, commemorative months, and ERG events, we can help your organization identify the right speakers or workshop presenters, and support impactful and transformational experiences for all. Whether the organizational focus is on connecting diversity efforts to the business, leadership development, recruitment/talent acquisition, retention or engaging middle management, for example, we want to help support impactful, personal and transformational experiences for all.
Learn More Here: NEGRON Consulting Speakers
Contact Us Here For: Help Planning Your Event or Program, Speaker Availability & To Get Ideas