NEGRON Consulting was recently retained to several Executive Transition projects for organizations in Connecticut and Massachusetts, summarized as follows:
- Two (2) Affiliates of a National Nonprofit
- Historic Preservation
- Major Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (2 major hospitals and 1 university)
For all of these projects, a member of NEGRON Consulting will facilitate a 3-phase executive transition process:
- An organizational assessment and strategic visioning process to inform the development of the CEO/Executive Director position profile.
- A nationwide search and presentation to the board of highly qualified candidates
- Post-hire support in the form of coaching services for the new CEO/Executive Director, as well as other transition related support and consulting services.
In addition, NEGRON Consulting recently conducted a 2½-day Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Orientation Summit for a Fortune 100 client. The summit, designed by Michael Negrón and Justin Negrón, was comprised of 100 ERG leaders from across the U.S. and the UK, and also included a workshop presentation on Succession Planning.
To learn more about Michael Negrón, his work in Executive Transitions, Succession Planning, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Diversity Initiatives, and his sample clients and accreditations, please see his page.
Also please visit the Our Services page for more information on Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).